We ship from local warehouses (California in the US, Montreal in Canada) so there will be no Import Tax. Per your local laws, GST may apply.
QUESTIONS? GET ANSWERS!
Can't find your question? Email us - email@example.com
1. Will I be charged for import Tax?
2. Do you ship to Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico?
No, high-capacity lithium-ion batteries cannot be shipped by plane, so we can we only ship to the lower 48 states in the US (Excluding Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico) and Canada (Excluding Nunavik, Nunavut, Northwest Territories, and Yukon). We do not ship to PO boxes or APO.
3. Do you offer free shipping?
4. Should I completely drain the battery before charging?
No. NIU Energy battery technology protects your battery from overcharging, you can charge whenever you want.
5. Can I change the item I ordered or change the shipping address?
Yes, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for help before shipping. We will try our best to assist you, but please note orders cannot be changed after they are shipped.
6. What if I change my mind and don't want the item anymore?
7. What do you call it a "kick scooter"? Do I need to kick all the time?
Nope! NIU electric kick scooters just need to be "kicked" to start moving and then the motor takes over, carrying you to speeds of up to 20mph in comfort and style.
8. How much will it cost me to return my item within the 30 Day Return time?
9. Does the KQi3 have suspension?
10. How long do NIU batteries last?
11. Can I turn off the halo light?
12. Can I ride this scooter in the rain?